Dr Ambedkar believed that in democracy revolutionary changes in the economic and social life of the people are brought about without bloodshed. The conditions for that are as follows: “(1) there should not be glaring inequalities in society, that is, privilege for one class; (2) the existence of an opposition; (3) equality in law and administration; (4) observance of constitutional morality; (5) no tyranny of the majority; (6) moral order of society: and (7) public conscience.” People of Andhra Pradesh have lived harmoniously for many years. But, things started changing all of a sudden and thanks to greedy, power hungry politicians and covert forces.
The brothers and sisters of Andhra Pradesh, India have been fighting over. Primordial fears have been escalated and exploited to the best possible means by all sides. Instead of working on collaboration and resolution through discussions, people have succumbed to the emotional and social blackmailing and coercion. Is this what have we become and so c…
"Have faith in yourselves, great convictions are the mother of great deeds"
- Swami Vivekananda (January 12, 1863 -
July 4, 1902) His birth day is celebrated as a National Youth day.
-----Quotes by Swami Vivekananda
1. Choose the highest ideal and live your life upto that. Look
at the "ocean" and not at the wave.
2. That which tends to increase the divinity in you is virtue,
and that which tends to increase brutality in you is vice.
3. He who sees Shiva in the poor, in the weak, and in the
diseased, really worships Shiva.
4. Purity in thought, speech, and act is absolutely necessary
for anyone to be religious. Purity is strength. Spiritual truth is
5. The ideal of the man is to see God in everything. The real
evil is idleness which is the principal cause of our poverty.
6. Everyone should know that there is no salvation except
through the conquering of desires.